White shirt is one of my staples of my wardrobe. It is an essential I tend to obsess about I always want to have at least one ready to put on any day. Maybe it is somehow like having a uniform you love to put on ever time you want to be comfortable and chic. I believe every woman should have them and if you are, by any chance, among those who still resist, maybe my reasons to buy one will get you on board.
Why you should get classic white shirt
- There is nothing more simple than crisp white shirt and blue jeans. It it a timeless classic and it will always look chic and effortless. You can use it as your daily uniform.
- If you are having a bit of a Monday blues or just simply don’t know what top to put on, such a shirt will never let you down. It goes with everything.
- You can dress it up or down and you can wear it all day long from office to dinner date.
- There are countless of styles and there isn’t a body shape it wouldn’t suit.
- White colour always light up your face.
You can choose the looser fit, fitted, with ruffles and many more. On the pictures I am wearing classic shirt, with a bit loose fit with jeans with unfinished ends, both from Zara. These Gianvito Rossi suede simple pumps are one of my favourite for the day. The look the best with relaxed outfits. The silver leather jacket complete the whole chic look.
Bag; Chanel (similar here), White shirt: Zara (similar here and here), Blue jeans: Zara (similar here), Pumps: Gianvito Rossi (similar here), Leather jacket: (similar here), Choker: Topshop (similar here), Glasses: Topshop (similar here), Belt: Bottega Veneta (similar here)
Have a lovely day
SHOP THE POST:
My favorite combo – blue jeans and a white shirt. I am also crushing on your metallic jacket. You look fabulous.
Thank you very much Nikki! I appreciate it 🙂 xx