I spent many years of my adult life in a suit. Colourful suits? No, quite the opposite. Usually it was a grey or black suit with a white shirt. It was something like my office uniform to look serious. I never wanted to stick out of the office crowded and therefore I also limited colours. When I left the office, I didn’t want to see a suit for really long time, until now. The reason for the change is that I am now seeing amazing colourful suits that just brightens the woman who wear them. So I bought few and honestly, I am wearing them round the clock. Therefore I am dedicating this post to why you should also get at least one colour suit.
Why to get a colourful suit
- Let’s start with the basics. When someone would tell me few year back, that I will be wearing suits again, I would have been laughing probably. Now, not so much. What I love is precisely the fact, that these colourful suits are not boring. They are far from being boring and from that, other reasons evolve as well.
- Practicality is another thing I love about colourful suits. You can wear them to the office and no one will look at you like you are a bit too much overdressed as you ARE wearing a suit, right? Also you can wear them during the day and because they are of nice bright colour, you won’t look out of place or boring if you would go straight for the dinner. So they are perfect day-to-night outfits.
- Colourful suits are now massively on trend so if you are one of those who follow every trend, then voila….
- I love the way you can play mix and match with them. You can easily wear just the pants with leather or denim jacket and a top, or equally you can wear them with a graffic T-shirt and white shoes like on the pictures below.
- Colourful suits always look put together and elegant. Even if you will wear them with sneakers, you will look chic.
I hope these reasons why to to get yourself a colourful suit helped you decide. But as I said. I am wearing them round the clock and already checking to get some more.
have a chic day