Here is a question to you. What do you wear in the winter on your head when the temperatures sink to the levels you wish you can stay all day by the chimney? Do you wear an elegant hat? Maybe Ear mufs are your thing so that you don’t mess with your hair? A head band? Or a pompom hat? Have you ever tried a beret? No? Well if not, than you continue reading and here are some great tips how to choose one and wear it right and look chic.
Why you should get a beret and how to wear it
- If you wear it right (that means slightly on one side of the head), you will look chic. But choose it well. It is all about the right size and right colour for your skin tone.
- It is a great alternative to a classic hat.
- When you have just your hair done, the good thing about a beret is, that it lightly sits on your head, so it doesn’t mess up your hairdresser’s efforts.
- If you always wanted to channel your inner Parisienne girl, this is your chance. French girls have somehow mastered the skill of looking “chic with attitude” and they always look so effortlessly stylish. So this season there is nothing more simpler than to put this awesome piece of head cover on and show your sense of individual style.
- And because it is so trend right now. You can find all sorts of colours from simple black or maybe with a little extra details, like the one here? Or maybe you would like something brighter, like the one here or here? Even the most simple outfit will look more fun with a beret on your head.
Bag: YSL (similar here and here), Beret: Zara (similiar here and here), Trousers: Mango (similar here), Shoes: Christian Louboutin simple pumps (similar here), Turtleneck: (similar here) Cape wrap: LK Bennett (similar here)
Which one would you choose?
SHOP THE LOOK: