Wrap dress is nothing new and also it is not going anywhere. It is just this year somehow I notice them much more. Or is it just me? Maybe I haven’t paid much attention to warp dresses in the past. Or maybe they are just everywhere this season and almost impossible to miss. They come in every shape, colour or length. But what I noticed is, that mainly they come with a floral print. Now I love floral print, but i just don’t want every dress or summer skirt to have with flowers. So, I tent to limit my purchases with such design.
I love wrap dresses though and you can’t believe how happy I was to find these ones I am wearing on the pictures. The pink and burgundy are actually identical, just in the different colour and size and I got them here. The stripy one I bought here and it was really good price. I am sure I am not done yet with wrap dresses and will get some more (maybe in sales). So this new (ish) little obsession made me think. Why would anyone like to buy wrap dresses? Well hear me out. My arguments will hopefully help you decide whether to buy one or not.
Why to buy a wrap dress summer
- They look great. On everyone. They are just very flattering whatever shape you are. They are hugging you at all right parts of the body.
- Wrap dresses are never too tight or too loose. Even if you feel like you gained a bit of weight, if will still fit you
- You can dress them up or down, so it really makes them a perfect outfit for the office to dinner date.
- Wrap dresses are extremely versatile and look great in summer with sandals but also in the winter with thick sweater and boots.
- They are very feminine. Whatever shape and design you choose, you will look very effortlessly chic. Always.
- Women all over the world love them for generations already And they are not going anywhere anytime soon. So that makes great investment, don’t you think?
- Think of DVF (Diane von Furstenberg) wrap dresses. They are iconic and women all over the world love them.
Look number 1
This pink satin wrap dress with ruffles looks so feminine and elegant. I love the way it moves when you walk and you can wear it day and night. Whether you go to a summer wedding or just lunch with friends, this dress will be perfect. You can dress it up or down. I teamed it with silver sandals and handbag which is more dressing up style. To make it more casual, you can wear it with denim or leather jacket and casual espadrilles like these ones for example.
Look number 2
The burgundy wrap dress is exactly the same like the previous one. I bough the pink one first and loved it so much I wanted to get it another colour (they also have them in baby blue). It has more of evening feel and I wore it together with golden and burgundy heels by Pura Lopez and Valentino handbag.
Look number 3
So what do you think? Are you convinced that wrap dresses are worth your wardrobe?
Have a chic day
SHOP WRAP DRESS: