Christmas day is in a week time so do you have all your presents? If not, then continue reading as here you will find the best last minute Christmas presents for everyone. I personally think, that there is something about buying presents this close to Christmas. One of the biggest advantages are the sales. You can already get deals up to 40% but with the stocks being still quite high comparing to sales after Christmas. The thing you need to look out for though, especially if you are buying online, is to make sure your choice can be delivered still in time for the Christmas day. If you are not sure, you better go to shops and buy everything yourself.
So what will you find in my Christmas gifts ideas this year? You will find best last minute Christmas presents her, for him, for your mother, father and your best friend (girl). There is no reason to go over the top this year and buy hundreds of presents for everyone, but rather focus on the RIGHT present.
Best last minute Christmas presents
Christmas gifts for her
- This Max Mara leather tote is an ideal gift for a boss lady. Woman who works hard and wants to look fashionable at the same time. Also the colour makes if easy to match with clothes during all the season. And it is on 30% sale currently, reduced from £825 to £577!
- Monica Vinader signature thin bangle in gold is one present every woman appreciate. Lots of women don’t buy jewellery for themselves, but all of them love to receive a piece. It is simple, classic and timeless. To add something special, you can also have it engraved (Also an option in Harrods Monica Vinader shop).
Gifts for your mother
- Beauty gifts are always very nice to get, but you need to make sure that you are buying products suitable for the specific type of skin. Pay attention to the description or ask an expert before you buy something. If you are not sure, you can choose a product that can be used by most women. I have chosen Omrovicza gift set for dull and dehydrated skin, hydrating and replenishing skin with nourishing properties. It restore firmness of the skin which, I am sure your mother appreciate and the price is below £100.
- If you are not sure about beauty gifts, your mother will surely appreciate buttery soft leather gloves lined with cashmere. These one by Aspinal are very luxurious with a price below £100.
Christmas presents for him
- I personally find it challenging sometimes to buy Christmas presents for my husband. A lot of man don’t appreciate clothing, like women do, but equally, lots of men don’t like shopping so if they get something they can immediately incorporate into their wardrobe, they will be happy. Accessories therefore work very well and that is why I chose them. The first one is this Salvatore Ferragamo reversible belt. It is so elegant and timeless, you can’t go wrong with this choice. Also, it is currently on sale, reduced from £270 to £162 (40%).
- Another Christmas present I chose are these Tod’s driving shoes. Another classic piece for every man wardrobe and also on sale, reduced from £398 to £199! Buying shoes is always risky, as every brand have their own specific fit, so it can be tricky. However, Tod’s are very much true size.
Gifts for your father
- I think one of the very cool Christmas presents is this Muhle shaving set. It is designed for a traditional man who also loves quality. Even though it doesn’t have the traditional badger hair, its vegan version is ideal for a modern man.
- Cufflings are very classic Christmas gift and surprisingly personal. Men are usually very specific about their cufflings, as they reveal a bit of you to the outside world. These classic gold metal cufflings by Mulberry make very stylish accessory for every man in a sharp suit.
Christmas gifts for your best friend
- I haven’t yet met a woman who would not like to receive a beauty gift. However, I was mentioning above how tricky it can be to choose the right one. Few times in the past I got a beauty product that was so wrong for me, I simply couldn’t use it at all. Receiving completely wrong beauty product means two things. One – the person buying it doesn’t care enough to think really hard and choose the right one. Second – the person choosing doesn’t know you well enough. I am not, by any means, saying that it is intentionally bad, but I am always surprised why they don’t buy something very neutral, if they are not sure? So therefore, to help you, I chose two very neutral beauty products. The first one is YSL Touche Eclat radiance gift set with a primer. It is the classic piece every woman should have in their make up bag. Featuring a full-size illuminating pen to brighten tired eyes, while the miniature Blur Primer is ideal for creating a radiant base during weekends away.
- The second product I chose is the Sugar lips gift set for £33. Just recently I came across this and was impressed. It is especially good present in the winter, when your lips are suffering. Comprising of the Sugar Wonder Drops Lip Primer – an innovative gel that gently exfoliates dry, flaky lips – the set also boasts two Tinted Lip Treatments in Sugar Poppy and Sugar Coral that offer a subtle flush of colour. How can you go wrong with this?
So I hope with these tips for last minute best Christmas presents you will be more than ready for next week and you will make your loved ones smile!
Have a chic day
Disclaimer: This site uses affiliate links, which generates small commission, however, it doesn’t influence the retail price for the customer.